This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

As you all should know by now, I own a lot of beauty products. Whether it’s a hair or makeup product, chances are I have tried it out or have read reviews about it. So, I have decided to begin writing about my monthly favorites. These posts will basically be three to five products that I have been loving/using a ton that month. I’ve seen a lot of beauty gurus do this, so I decided to try it out myself!

Without further adieu, I present to you my March favorites:

1. Nars Albatross Highlighter

Since spring is now here, I have really been loving creating a faux glow. I swipe this product mainly on my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose to make my skin have a bit more sheen. By doing this, your face will look more moisturized and will look like it has more dimension.

2. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

I have always been a fan of using a white liner in the inner corners of my eyes to make them like brighter and whiter. However I have recently been lining both my inner corner and waterline with this white pencil. I feel like it makes my eyes really pop, and it looks really springy/summery to me.

3. Urban Decay Moondust Eye Shadow in Space Cowboy

Sparkles are something that will remain close to my heart forever. I have recently begun using this Urban Decay shadow, just dabbing a bit on to my lids with my finger, and I absolutely adore it. Last week for Spring Break I was in Florida and went to the beach and for my more natural makeup look I just threw a bit of this product on. It is super flattering and great for all skin tones. It’s not too in-your-face so its great for every day wear. I’ve literally been sporting this shadow every day, not kidding, I’m obsessed.

4. As for my hair, this really isn’t a product, it’s more like a little beauty trick. I’ve been kind of lazy with wanting to style my hair these past few weeks, so I’ve been really enjoying this quick hairstyle. If you’re a person who likes to brush your hair, this style isn’t for you. However, I love the bed head look, so it’s amazing for me! First I put my dry hair into a really messy high bun before I go to sleep. When I wake up, I take the bun out and my hair looks pretty crazy. I tease it a bit and hair spray it. I then either let it do its thing or put a cute bandana in. It’s a super easy, messy, beachy hairstyle that I personally think is cute.

I hope you enjoyed my March Favorites, and I am going to continue this list of products each month!

Hi everyone, my name is Brooke! Throughout my years of growing up, I have discovered that I am completely obsessed with beauty and makeup. I cannot begin to tell you how much money I have blown on mascara, blush, and eyeliner, but I can tell you that I don’t regret purchasing any of it. Some may call me a product junkie, but that’s just who I am. Makeup makes me happy. I don’t know why, it just does! Twitter&Instagram: b_sabes