The Intern Queen is Coming!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Hello collegiettes! Are you having anxiety about internships, jobs? So are we! Fear not, though! The Intern Queen is coming and she is going to solve ALL of your problems. Literally, we’re pretty sure she’s royalty.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with the Lauren Berger AKA The Intern Queen, here’s a little information on her:

Lauren graduated from the University of Central Florida (UCF), where she completed 15 internships before graduating. She started her career in Beverly Hills, where she was mentored by Tracy Brennan; one of the most powerful women in Hollywood. At age 24, Lauren decided that she wanted to share her story with college students to help them achieve their dreams, so she started InternQueen.com in 2009. Lauren has since built her business to become every collegiette’s go-to for career advice. She was even featured on MAKERS as a “Career Resource Entrepreneur” alongside some of the most powerful women in the world!

Lauren is now a best-selling author of two books, “All Work and No Pay” and “Welcome to the Real World.” She spends her time traveling all over the country to speak to college students and empower them to reach their potential. She also has a pretty awesome blog. Check it out! 

Excited yet? There’s more! Lauren is coming as a part of the Ford College Challenge, which is in its third year. A team from Ohio State was chosen to compete against eight other schools this year to compete in three challenges over the next two months using a brand new 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium.

By attending the event and tweeting using #FordChallenge, you will have a chance to win a power hour session with Lauren and Executives from Ford that night! The Ohio State team, The #FordBuckeyes, will also be at the event with the car, so make sure to check out their brand new ride and vote for their first challenge video to help them to become #1!

Lauren will be joining us on Monday, October 27 from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m in Hagerty Hall 0180. There will be food provided by OrderUp and the first 50 students to arrive will receive a copy of Lauren’s new book, “Welcome to the Real World.” To RSVP click here! Want to know more? Email Aurora Stromberg at aurorastromberg@hercampus.com

Aurora Stromberg is a Senior at The Ohio State University pursuing her Bachelor of Arts in Strategic Communication and minoring in professional writing. She has been a member of her chapter of Her Campus for two years and is so excited to be this year's HCOSU campus correspondent.  She loves all thinks Tiffany Blue and loves act and sing, but wishes she didn’t have two left feet so that she could dance, too! Aurora is also a member OSU chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America at Ohio State and dreams of running her own PR and event planning business someday.