This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.
If you’re like me, you’re probably freaking out because you don’t know what to be for Halloween. Sure you had it all planned to be the cast of Orange is the New Black but you’re friends or roommates bailed and now you don’t know what to do. Have no fear, listed below are four easy Halloween costumes that you can wear on Halloween and after … well at least most of it!
Clueless
‘As if!’ probably rung through your head as you read this first halloween idea! One of the great things about dressing up at someone from Clueless, is the infinite possibilities! You can even make your own character and no one will ever know. If you’re looking to be Dionne or Cher, some key pieces you’ll need are: a matching plaid jacket and skirt like this, a pair of white socks or tights, a cardigan and a white tank top! If you’re looking to be something a little more unusual, I would suggest Dionne’s cute velvet dress! Pair it up with white thigh-highs and a headband and you’ll be good to go! 
Elle Woods
This, like Clueless, allows for some variety due to Elle having so many outfits throughout the movie! From sorority girl to lawyer chic, there is bound to be something that catches your eye! If you’re going for traditional Elle Woods, you’ll need a nice pink skirt or dress and a blazer. Don’t forget a cute little dog that will make everyone coo! 

If you need a little more help, here’s a great example of a DIY Elle woods Costume! 
A Witch 
Last Halloween I waited until the last possible minute to dress up, but luckily I was able to pull something together. Being a witch is super easy and you may just have a few items in your closet! I chose to go with a solid black dress (it can be as fun or serious as you would like) or a black puffy skirt and shirt and witch hat. I made the outfit pop even more by using dark makeup! Living in Arizona, I couldn’t wear too many dark colors or layers, but if you’re living in an area thats cooler, I would go all out and wear some nice patterned tights!  
Aubrey Hepburn
This outfit may be one of the easiest ones to wear on and after Halloween! You’ll need a black dress, either long or short depending on your preference, long black gloves, a pearl necklace, a tiara and sunglasses! Besides the tiara and gloves, a black dress and pearl necklace is a great outfit to wear to many formal events!