Game Day Mani Solution: Jamberry Nails

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

I own over 70 nail polishes. I’m a little ashamed of that. But, like many other girls, I like to keep my nails pretty and colorful. A fresh coat of polish just makes me feel more put together, especially as the seasons change and I can match the tips of my fingers and toes with the time of year (including football season!) When my nails aren’t painted, I don’t feel complete. And when a girl doesn’t feel complete, how can she take on college life?

On the other hand, sometimes I just don’t have the time to pull out my polish collection and go through the tedious process of choosing a color, painting a few nails, then changing my mind  and restarting…several times. And I never have the patience to let the lacquer dry completely; more often than not my paint job ends up a smeared mess. And if these issues aren’t enough, within a day at least half of my nails are chipped or fading. The struggle.

Next problem: game day nails. I like my fingers to be just as spirited as the rest of my attire. Any Buckeye girl knows that being decked out in OSU gear is essential on game days, and sometimes plain red or gray polish just doesn’t cut it, especially if it doesn’t look nice.

Solution: Jamberry nail wraps.

There are two OSU designs available in Jamberry’s collegiate line, and they are much cuter than anything I personally would be able to paint onto my nails. Plus, they’re super easy to apply and won’t chip within 5 seconds.

The cost is $17.50, which seems kind of pricey, but that’s cheaper than a salon manicure, and the wraps will last up to 3 weeks on fingernails. Not to mention one set has enough to be used twice! Such a fun way to show your Ohio State spirit!

Look at them. You need them. The fate of the Buckeyes’ playing record is in your hands…or on your finger tips.

…Okay not really, but you still need them.

Check out all of their designs at their website. No matter what the occasion is, they’re sure to have something for you!