Darius Thigpen, ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Name:  Darius Thigpen

Year:  Sophomore

Major:  Journalism

Hometown:  Tampa, FL

Campus Involvement:  Broadcaster for Scarlet and Gray Sports Radio

Relationship Status:  Single

HC:  What’s your favorite part about being a Buckeye?
DT:  Having unlimited campus resources.

HC:  What do you look for in your ideal girl?
DT:  Intelligence, beauty, grace, and the ability to hit a clutch three-pointer (or at least the desire to work out multiple times a week).

HC:  How do you spend your free time?
DT:  Playing Call of Duty, watching sports, or playing sports.

HC:  Where would you take a girl for a first date?
DT:  The movies, cliché as it is, is kind of nice, but not too lofty an investment for a first date.

HC:  What are three words you would use to describe yourself?
DT:  Dedicated, nice, chill.

HC:  What has been your greatest accomplishment?
DT:  So far, it was broadcasting home and away football games for SGSR (plus, broadcasting the Florida and Duke basketball games).

HC:  Who is your celebrity crush?
DT:  Alicia Keyes.

Kali Grant is the founding Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent for the OSU chapter of Her Campus. Kali is pursuing a B.A. in Public Affairs at the John Glenn School with a minor in Communication and is excited to be in her senior year. Kali is a student research assistant at the Glenn School and is a proud member of the Zeta Alpha chapter of Chi Omega. Kali has spent her collegiate summers interning with The Institute on Women and The Salvation Army and studying Spanish in Buenos Aires, Argentina. When she’s not daydreaming about returning to New Orleans and San Francisco, Kali loves drinking coffee, talking about cats and politics, and trying out questionable vegetarian recipes.