This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Have fashionista taste but live on a college student budget? No worries, you can still look great without having to empty your bank account. If you haven’t checked out ASOS.com yet, now’s the time. ASOS is one of the UK’s largest online-only fashion and beauty stores. They have seven more sites, for seven more countries, including one for the U.S. which was launched in 2010.

ASOS has over 50,000 branded items and they also have their own brand. They sell everything from womenswear, to menswear, to jewelry, to shoes, to underwear and much more.

ASOS has an insane clearance section where items are up to 70% off! They frequently run specials and also offer 10% off to students every day when they sign up.

Other than just being a store, ASOS also has a blog, a magazine and what they call the “Marketplace” where anyone can sell clothing, to anyone else in the world. The marketplace is great for finding a unique piece to add to your wardrobe and a way to share your creativity and style with the world.

Ohio State has four on-campus ASOS reps; two brand managers and two brand specialists. These reps bring awareness to ASOS and advertise the brand on campus.

Something the campus reps do to bring awareness to ASOS, is plan on-campus events. This coming Monday, November 4th ASOS will be having a scavenger hunt on campus. The campus reps will be tweeting clues on where to find them around OSU in order to win free merchandise and coupons! You can follow the four reps on Twitter and be the first to see the clues: @kaylazam, @katehostetler, @nasty_nadi and @iRonTheWorld and you can also follow the hashtags #ASOSoncampus and #asosOSU. Their next event will be a DIY night on November  13th. Keep an eye on their Twitter pages for more information on that event.

So what are you waiting for?! Check out the U.S. site and social media accounts to find ways to spoil yourself, add to your holiday wishlist and get inspired this fall: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram

Visit ASOS’s career page for more information on how to become a campus rep and search for possible internship opportunities!

xoxo

I am a senior at The Ohio State University majoring in Communication and minoring in Theatre. After graduation, I will pursue a career in Public Relations and Event Planning.