Campus Cutie: Ryan Reagans

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

This week we are breaking the mold here at Her Campus OSU. I present to you, our first ever gay Campus Cutie! Read on to see how Ryan is a cutie, inside and out. 

Name: Ryan Reagans

Year: 3rd

Major: Chemistry (Minor: Biomedical engineering)

Hometown: Dayton, OH

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Favorite Movie: Bridesmaids, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Favorite Music Artist: Lady Gaga

Celebrity Crush: Zac Efron

Her Campus: What do you like to do in your free time?
Ryan Reagans: Listen to music, run, draw, and watch Netflix​

HC: What is the most important trait in a significant other?
RR: Humor.  I love to laugh, and I want someone who will help me to take life less seriously.

HC: What is the best part about OSU? The Worst?
RR: The best part about OSU is the sense of unity between students and alumni.  I love how everyone is so proud to go here, and I feel like I have a connection with hundreds of thousands of other people.
The worst part is the size.  Most of the time I don’t have a problem with it, but sometimes I feel small and insignificant.  This was especially difficult to adjust to during my first year.

HC: What is your guilty pleasure?​
RR: Eating chocolate and ice cream … Lots and lots of ice cream.

HC: What is your dream job? 
RR: My goal is to become a Chemistry professor.

Aurora Stromberg is a Senior at The Ohio State University pursuing her Bachelor of Arts in Strategic Communication and minoring in professional writing. She has been a member of her chapter of Her Campus for two years and is so excited to be this year's HCOSU campus correspondent.  She loves all thinks Tiffany Blue and loves act and sing, but wishes she didn’t have two left feet so that she could dance, too! Aurora is also a member OSU chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America at Ohio State and dreams of running her own PR and event planning business someday.