Campus Cutie: Michael Sheehan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Name: Michael Sheehan (IG: @_michaelsheehan_)

Year: Sophomore

Major/minor: Biology/Pre-Med

Hometown: Bluffton, Ohio

Relationship status: Single

Her Campus: What TV show character is your spirit animal?

Michael Sheehan: I don’t know if he is my spirit animal, but I love Michael Scofield from Prison Break. He’s just super smart and he’s always thinking three steps ahead of everyone else which is awesome, and I’d like to think that I could someday be like him! 

HC: What’s the best compliment you’ve ever gotten from a girl?

MS: One time I had a girl ask me if she could take a picture with me to make her recent ex jealous. I thought that was pretty funny and I felt her pain, so I took the picture with her.

HC: If tomorrow were your last day on Earth, how would you spend it?

MS: Man this is a tough one, but if it was my last day I would want to spend it with friends and family on a beach somewhere in the Pacific, surfing, jet-skiing, swimming and doing all of my other favorite things with my favorite people. 

HC: What’s an organization on campus that you’re a part of and what do you like about it?

MS: An organization that I am very involved in is Real Life. It has allowed me to make a ton of friends and just be a part of a loving community on campus. It’s a great group of people and I’m extremely thankful for them.

HC: Top three celebrity crushes?

MS: Hmm….I’m not really one for celebrity crushes but if I had to pick it would be Mila Kunis, Selena Gomez and Blake Lively.  

HC: What’s your favorite thing about Ohio State?

MS: One of the things I love about The Ohio State University is being at a school that has so many opportunities for me to pursue anything I want really. And being undisputed champions isn’t so bad either.

HC: Best pickup line you can think of?

MS: You look so familiar…didn’t we take class together? I could have sworn we had chemistry.