Best Holiday Gifts for Friends Under $30

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Christmas is coming up, and I know a lot of us are thinking about gifts we could get for our friends. Our friends are probably very diverse, and we need to get them something special to show them we are thinking about them this season without (breaking the bank, of course). Hopefully I can take the burden off of some of you with these Christmas gift ideas under $30. 

For your friend that chooses comfort over everything, get her these slippers from Urban Outfitters. These slippers are perfect for a lazy day of lounging around the house and watching Netflix. 

For your cat-loving friend, get her this cat tee for under $20. It’s quirky, and any cat fanatic would love to wear this shirt to class.  

For your artsy friend, get her this hand-painted mug from Anthropoligie. There are plenty of mugs to choose from, and they are all relatively cheap and perfect for gift giving. 

For your make up loving friend, get her a Kylie Jenner lip kit. This kit comes with a lip liner and a lipstick to be sure that your lips looks amazing every time. Anyone would be lucky to have a friend that would get them this amazing gift that comes in so many different colors! Be sure to check out Kylie’s Holiday Collection for her adorable seasonal colors. 

For your coffee loving friend, get her this amazing smelling coffee body scrub. This scrub comes in 3 different scents, coconut, cacao, and original. It will scrub away imperfects and dry skin from the winter to leave their skin soft and smooth. 

And lastly, for your friend that loves to help others, get her this bracelet from Pura Vida. This company gives jobs to artisans in Costa Rica, and they have donated almost one million dollars to charity. The bracelets are simple yet trendy, and you will feel even better wearing it. 

I am a junior at The Ohio State University studying Marketing and English. I have 2 cats which I love more than anything, and I enjoy shopping, traveling, and watching Tasty videos on Facebook (which I can do for hours... it's kind of a problem).