Aurora Stromberg: HC OSU’s Very Own Madam President

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

Name: Aurora Stromberg
Year: Senior
Major: Strategic Communication
Hometown: Rockport, Maine

This week, Her Campus OSU got the chance to chat with our very own chapter president and graduating senior, Aurora Stromberg! Check out what she had to say about being a member of HC OSU and see why we are going to miss her like CRAZY! 

Her Campus: How did you originally get involved with HC OSU? 

Aurora Stromberg: One of my friends told me about this awesome student organization that she was a part of and encouraged me to get involved. I went to my first meeting and totally fell in love with the organization and the people! I’ve been part of it ever since. :) 

HC: What do you love most about being president of HC OSU? 

AS: My favorite thing about Her Campus has always been the way that it brings girls together and forms the kind of bonds that everybody tells you that you will find in college. I have met some of my best friends through the organization and really feel like Her Campus gives us the opportunity to do great things that we believe in.

HC: How has being a part of HC OSU influenced and inspired you since becoming a member? 

AS: It is hard not to be inspired when you’re surrounded by so many amazingly talented people! Not only do we have a great team, but also our readers are always supportive and really make it feel like the things that we do and talk about are important to them. Her Campus is a great way to find your voice and share it with others. :) 

HC: What would you tell others about HC OSU who are interested in joining? 

AS: Do it! I promise you won’t regret it. :) Also — we wear a lot of pink. 

HC: What will you miss most about OSU? 

AS: Everything! It is hard to say I will just miss one thing because I love everything about this university. OSU is, and always will be, one of the best decisions that I have ever made. I will always be a Buckeye for life. I’ll really miss Brutus, though. :)

HC: What are your plans after graduation? 

AS: I am working for Victoria’s Secret after graduation! Yay! 

Congrats on your graduation, Aurora!
Aurora Stromberg is a Senior at The Ohio State University pursuing her Bachelor of Arts in Strategic Communication and minoring in professional writing. She has been a member of her chapter of Her Campus for two years and is so excited to be this year's HCOSU campus correspondent.  She loves all thinks Tiffany Blue and loves act and sing, but wishes she didn’t have two left feet so that she could dance, too! Aurora is also a member OSU chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America at Ohio State and dreams of running her own PR and event planning business someday.