Areas Where OSU Could Improve

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

We are fortunate here at OSU to have a huge campus with over one thousand student organizations and constant events. However, the size of our campus can be overwhelming at first. New students may struggle with finding classrooms and making it across campus on time, but after a few weeks, students say they are completely adjusted.

Construction

Buckeyes rarely complain about OSU, but if there’s one thing we all hate, it’s the constant construction. Ohio State is constantly building new dorms, renovating classrooms, and fixing sidewalks. Because of this, students may have to take a different route to class and hear loud noises when they’re trying to study. It can be frustrating, but we are fortunate to have updated classrooms and dorm rooms, as well a huge green space in the middle of campus.

Food

When students first arrive here, the abundance of choices at the dining halls is overwhelming. But don’t worry, after a month or two, students tend to be a little sick of the options. If there’s one thing students would change about Ohio State, it would be healthier, better tasting choices at the dining halls.

Shelby is an aspiring novelist and current college student. She is pursuing marketing and public relations, but she would much prefer being a full-time writer so she can stay in her pajamas all day. When she isn’t writing, she enjoys playing piano, binge-watching Parks and Rec, and reading anything with words.