Her Campus OSU Archives

• Guys and Selfies: A How-To Guide

A group of girls have compiled the steps for guys to take the best looking selfie that will ensure at least 65 insta likes and 100% chances...

• Jenn Shafer: OSU's PR Superstar

Name: Jenn Shafer Year: Junior Major: Strategic Communication Minor: General Business Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio This week, OSU Her Campus...

• Campus Cutie: Julian Wilson

Name: Julian Wilson Major: Information Systems Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio Relationship Status: Single Her Campus: How do you spend your time...

• I Don't Want No Scrooge

Have finals got you all "Bah Humbug?" and worreid you too are about to meet your fate with the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and...

• Campus Cutie: Michael Blumberg

Name: Michael Blumberg Year: Freshmen Major: Undecided Hometown: Jericho, New York Relationship status: Single Her Campus: What is your...

• Best Self Tanners of 2014

Not able to bake in the scalding hot sun this winter? Yeah, me neither. Luckily there is hope for all of us with the recent advances in the...

• Ritika Shah: From BNN to CNN

Name: Ritika Shah Year: 4th year (Senior) Major: Journalism (with minors in Media Production and Analysis, Globalization Studies, and...

• Surviving the Holidays 101

As the end of the semester is nearing students are more than ready for winter break. Finals are here and the days of being allowed to binge...

• Dear Kosta

Kostadina Alexander Karageorge, a walk-on Ohio State defensive lineman, was found dead Sunday afternoon just blocks from his apartment. He...

• Village Lights

Event Date & Time: 
    Sun, 12/07/2014 - 17:00 to 18:00
    Location: 
    German Village
  • Sweater Dressing

As the weather decreases in temperature, so does my want to go out on the weekends and be social. For those occasions that I decide to...

• Healthy Habits: #10

Finals week is approaching - A.K.A., an excuse we use to eat all the junk and drink all the caffeine. BUT, finals week should not be used...

• Healthy Skin for the Holidays

I don’t know about you, but during the winter my face gets so dry and cracked that it is almost impossible to wear foundation. My makeup...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style