Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

OSU Archives

Release of Scarlette's Spring Issue

By Chrislyn Koch
March 22, 2014 - 8:39pm

Fashion-savvy individuals on campus may be aware of the stylish student org on campus known as Scarlette. This group of students is OSU's first fashion magazine on campus, which they produce biannually, and this week, expect the spring issue to be released (tentatively Thursday the 20th of March)! From their website, readers learn that this organization's mission is "to showcase campus individuality and beauty, presenting new ideas and exciting photography both to the Ohio State University campus and to the world. Internally, [their] goal is to educate involved students on how publications are run and content is generated, offering them real world experience in many fields." READ MORE

Werk-It Out

By Julie Bastulli
March 22, 2014 - 8:33pm

Looking to switch up your daily workout? Ever wanted to learn how to twerk like Miley Cyrus? If so, look no further than “Werk-It,” the new dance fitness class sweeping campus. Seen last month on the stage at Buckeyethon, this class has been making moves in diversifying group fitness. I sat down with the creator of the class, Aaron Michael Lopez, a graduate student here at Ohio State, to see what makes this class “werk” so well. READ MORE

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

By barezinsky.2

HC Spring Survival Kit!

By Natalie Gabrenya
March 20, 2014 - 4:23pm

Hey, collegiettes! Spring break may be over, but we have five more weeks of school to survive.  Luckily, Her Campus and its amazing partners have our backs.  Feast your eyes on the fabulous Survival Kit that HCOSU received! We have some wonderful goodies to get us through the rest of the semester.  Read on to see how Her Campus takes care of us – and hopefully you, too! READ MORE

8 Tips on How to Get Happy!

By Hannah Herner
March 17, 2014 - 1:54pm

You feel tired, sad, mad, anxiety-filled, stuck in a rut. There are so many responsibilities in college that make it easy to get caught up in an unhappy routine. NOW IS THE TIME TO CHANGE THAT! Here are some tips to get yourself into a better mood: READ MORE

Stylinity Career Day Style Stage Competition

By Aurora Stromberg
March 13, 2014 - 12:33pm

Want to win $500 at The Limited?  The Limited and Stylinity want to help you put together the perfect career day outfit so you can dress to impress and land your dream job or internship! Prepare yourself for Ohio State's Career Day on March 25th and you could win a shopping spree at The Limited.  Here's what you have to do.  Recommended: Download the Stylinity app and register for Stylinity.com before you complete the following: READ MORE

Spring Break OSU: What’s open? What’s closed?

By Lauren English
March 8, 2014 - 4:33pm

With Spring Break approaching, everyone is excited to leave campus and go to their destination of choice. But what about the people who are staying on campus? Are you concerned everything will be closed and you’ll have nothing to do? No worries. Her Campus has your Spring Break Guide to let you know what’s open and what’s closed on campus. Residence Halls You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here! Students must be out of their building by 12:00pm on Saturday, March 8th. READ MORE

Weekly Wellness: Week #6

By Andi Zaferes
March 8, 2014 - 4:29pm

Ladies….we made it. SPRING BREAK! After 8 grueling weeks we have finally arrived at our little semester break in which we can prance around on sunny beaches or spend some good quality time with family (feel free to sub family with Netflix).  Hopefully you’ve been keeping clean with the eats and busy with the feets. Due to the clean-out-the-fridge eating habits I’ve had this week, my eats have been less than thrilling, but I do have some great workouts (and snapshots) to share!   FOOD FOOD FOOD: Like I mentioned, my meals haven’t been too innovative, but I did have a couple yummy creations I want to share and I also stumbled across some AWESOME recipes on the web. READ MORE

Who is your favorite OSU parody Twitter account?

By Rachel Fenner

Painter David Garibaldi Performs at OSU

By Sheila Smith
March 8, 2014 - 4:24pm

This past Monday evening, March 3rd, Garibaldi dazzled Ohio State students with his intertwining of energized music and powerful painting. Students marveled as the Ohio Union Performance Hall was transformed into a paint splattered arena and they were treated to a front row viewing of an artist at work. As the lights dimmed and the performance began, Garibaldi emerged from the curtains in a whirlwind of enthusiasm and paint-splashed clothes. His energy was radiant and Ohio State students erupted in cheers. In the moment Garibaldi stepped onstage, the Performance Hall came alive.    READ MORE