Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

OSU Archives

Campus Celebrity: Frankie Rimer

By Annie Gordon
October 2, 2014 - 7:02pm

Name: Frankie Rimer Year: Sophomore Major/Minor: Biology Major; Spanish Minor Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio Hobbies: Running and volunteering with the Capital Area Humane Society   Frankie Rimer is a member of the OSU running club and an animal enthusiast. She balances the academic demands of a biology major on a pre-vet track with extracurriculars all while managing to keep her sunny disposition.   HC: Why did you decide to come to OSU? READ MORE

You should know:@OsuSophomore

By Kyjah Coryat
October 2, 2014 - 5:55pm

READ MORE

6 Steps to Ensure You’re “Rave-Ready”

By Jenn O'Neill
October 2, 2014 - 3:11pm

The Electronic Dance Music scene (or EDM, as it's known by its fans) has been taking the country by storm. The dance music produced by these artists is infectious and the concert scene is like no other, so it’s not surprising that Ohio is starting to embrace the trend as well. READ MORE

Street Style Inspiration

By Julie Bastulli
October 2, 2014 - 3:09pm

Midterms have you stuck in a fashion rut? If your brain is fried like mine, these 6 street style looks will help you get through the week with no problems.     Take staple pieces you already have in your wardrobe and combine them for a classic fall look. You can even swap out your plain black skirt for a leather or more colorful one depending on your personal style.   READ MORE

OUAB Presents: Laughing with Key & Peele

By Kaley Garubba
October 2, 2014 - 2:27pm

Get ready to laugh until you cry because Comedy Central's Key and Peele are coming to OSU on October 10 in the Archie M. Griffin Grand Ballroom! Doors open at 6 p.m. and the event will start at 7 p.m. Tickets are currently sold out but don't fret! You can still get a night of good laughs just by watching Key & Peele on Comedy Central Wednesday's at 10:30 p.m. READ MORE

Healthy Habits #4

By Josie Walter
October 1, 2014 - 5:49pm

MIDTERMS! They always come up too quickly and kill the routine I finally started to figure out. Should I go to the library now and study or workout then study later? When does the gym close? How long is this study guide? I have a long lab this week?! With all the craziness I try to keep one thing constant, my sleep. Basically I’m just a large child and a night of little sleep will make me hungry, irritable and ugly. READ MORE

Good for You Food Swaps

By Josie Walter
September 26, 2014 - 11:45am

As we work our way into the school year, a couple pounds may creep up on us from the easy-to-grab scones at the library and roommate dinner trips to Chipotle, with ice cream after. Here are some tricks to keep you on track. For breakfast, make sure to choose something with a lot of protein! If you’re at home, instead of cereal or oatmeal, make a quick omelet with turkey and plenty of veggies! If you’re on the run around campus, instead of a latte with a scone or bagel and cream cheese, pick up Greek yogurt, string cheese and a green tea. If you need something else to last you through your morning classes grab a protein shake. Great places to buy these on campus are the Union, Marketplace and the C-store! READ...

Touchdown Style

By Julie Bastulli
September 26, 2014 - 11:39am

Football season has been in full swing now for a while and, I don’t know about you, but when the weather gets colder, I have a really hard time figuring out what to wear. If you feel the same, I’ve put together some great ways to keep warm and look cute during the weekend festivities.   READ MORE

Courtney George: Hardworking and Health Savvy

By Sheila Smith
September 26, 2014 - 11:36am

READ MORE

Jake Owen Concert

By Casey Sobota
September 26, 2014 - 11:28am

Country collegiates, get excited! Country music star, Jake Owen, will be performing as a part of WCOL Country in the Capital on October 3 at the Lifestyles Communities Pavilion. Doors open at 6 and it will be an outdoor show, so put on your flannels and enjoy one last concert before the weather gets too cold. Tickets are still available through Ticketmaster. READ MORE