Her Campus OSU Archives

• What's Your Sign?

Aries (March 21-April 20) Aries are creative and adaptive. They tend to be very spontaneous, and definitely know how to be the life of the...

• College Football Playoff Champs

This year was the inaugural College Football Playoff. For years fans have wanted a playoff series that pitted the best four teams against...

• Cozy Winter Accessories

Looking for some fashionable winter accesories to up your style game? Well stop looking because your resident style blogger is here to help...

• Real College Guy Collin on…Texting

Ever wonder what guys are really thinking? Want to know if they are analyzing things the same way with their friends as we do with ours? If you answered yes to these questions, then you are not alone because all of us here at Her Campus feel the same way. We have recruited a real life college guy to give you the inside scoop on the interworkings of the male brain. The subject this week? The art of texting.

• Healthy Habits: #11

Okay, so it’s already heading into the last week of January and even though I promised myself I wasn’t going to make a New Year’s...

• Guys and Selfies: A How-To Guide

A group of girls have compiled the steps for guys to take the best looking selfie that will ensure at least 65 insta likes and 100% chances...

• Jenn Shafer: OSU's PR Superstar

Name: Jenn Shafer Year: Junior Major: Strategic Communication Minor: General Business Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio This week, OSU Her Campus...

• Campus Cutie: Julian Wilson

Name: Julian Wilson Major: Information Systems Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio Relationship Status: Single Her Campus: How do you spend your time...

• I Don't Want No Scrooge

Have finals got you all "Bah Humbug?" and worreid you too are about to meet your fate with the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and...

• Campus Cutie: Michael Blumberg

Name: Michael Blumberg Year: Freshmen Major: Undecided Hometown: Jericho, New York Relationship status: Single Her Campus: What is your...

• Best Self Tanners of 2014

Not able to bake in the scalding hot sun this winter? Yeah, me neither. Luckily there is hope for all of us with the recent advances in the...

• Ritika Shah: From BNN to CNN

Name: Ritika Shah Year: 4th year (Senior) Major: Journalism (with minors in Media Production and Analysis, Globalization Studies, and...

• Surviving the Holidays 101

As the end of the semester is nearing students are more than ready for winter break. Finals are here and the days of being allowed to binge...

• Dear Kosta

Kostadina Alexander Karageorge, a walk-on Ohio State defensive lineman, was found dead Sunday afternoon just blocks from his apartment. He...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style