5 Pumpkin Inspired Desserts Perfect for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OSU chapter.

With Fall Break and Thanksgiving quickly approaching these fall recipes are sure to be popular with family and friends. Baking is a great way to spend time with the people you love and also a nice break from studying. Below are 5 of my favorite pumpkin desserts that are perfect for getting in the fall spirit!

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins: These muffins are the perfect mix between cheesecake and pumpkin bread so what’s not to love?! They’re great for sharing and good for on the go whether you’re going to class or visiting friends at home.

Melt in Your Mouth Pumpkin Cookies: These cookie hold true to their name… They really do melt in your mouth! I baked these last year for Thanksgiving and they were a big hit with my family. Also don’t forego making the cream cheese frosting because they really do make the cookies even better. Or you can always buy pre-made frosting!

Baked Pumpkin Donuts: These donuts are great on a cool autumn morning or really anytime you need a pick me up! You will need a donut mold for these which you can find at your local grocery or craft store. Finish them off with a coating of cinnamon sugar and you have the perfect pairing with your pumpkin spice latte!

Pumpkin Brown Butter Graham Cracker Pie: While this recipe is a bit more involved you can recruit friends and family to help you with the process. Brown butter arguably makes any recipe better and it’s sure to not disappoint in this pie. Slice up the pie onto cute dessert plates and you have an insta-worthy dessert!

Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Rolls: These gooey cinnamon rolls are perfect for anytime of the day not just breakfast! Just add pumpkin puree to your usual cinnamon roll filling to give this breakfast treat a fall twist! Plus this recipe calls for pre-made dough so you can spend less time baking and more time eating them.

All of these recipes were found on pinterest so feel free to search for more pumpkin inspired recipes. Happy baking!

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave