Trevor Till ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Age: 20 years young

Hometown: Laguna Niguel, CA

Year in school: Junior

Major: Digital Arts

Relationship status: Single

What is the most confusing thing about girls?
Girls are not that confusing when you take the time to get to know them. (But if I have to answer, mood swings.)

Favorite sports team?
College – Oregon Football
Professional – Lakers

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A recognized Graphic/Web Designer

What would you do if you were Justin Bieber for a day?
I would go buy “How to be a Man for Dummies” and study my ass off. (But for reals he’s not that bad. It’s just weird that all girls between the age of 7-15 would marry him in a heartbeat.)

Favorite thing about UO?
The people for sure, it’s whole different world up here compared to back home in Southern CA.

Favorite weird pick up line?
I have three..

“Do you want to go to breakfast?” (Sure) “Should I call you, or nudge you?”
“You know you might be asked to leave soon. You’re making the other women look bad.”
“My magical watch says you aren’t wearing any panties. Oh, you are? It must be an hour fast.”

Serena Piper will always be a Southern belle at heart, but for now she is a Senior Magazine Journalism student at the University of Oregon. She is an avid news reader and watcher, loves to bake yummy desserts and watch Sex and the City reruns, has big travel plans for after graduation and would eventually like to work for National Geographic. She wouldn't mind one bit if her life echoed Elizabeth Gilbert's in Eat, Pray, Love. To find out what Serena is up to, check out her blog and follow her on Twitter