books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

Quick Pick-Me Up: Life Mottos to Live By

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

It’s the middle of the term and the anticipation for finals is quickly creeping up. The motivation levels for doing homework or even getting out of bed is at an all-time low. Only four more weeks of the term and then we are free! I don’t know if anyone else needed this list of funny and true life mottos for a quick pick-me-up, but I sure did! I hope you all enjoy some of these life mottos that I personally believe everyone should live by. Happy week seven everyone!

All photos were found on Pinterest

Hi there! I'm glad you made it to my page! My name is Gillian George, and I am a junior/incoming senior at the University of Oregon. I am currently getting into the Advertising program of the Journalism Major and have a minor of business. Writing and photography are my two biggest passions in life, I have been taking portriats for  a few years now and I am trying to create a small business out of it! I love talking to people and helping people with any sort of situation. I grew up surrounded by my family who all work in the medical field, and I enjoy educating people on womens health so if you have any questions feel free to ask away! I also love food, traveling, and a good mystery television show or movie!
The official Her Campus Oregon account