The Hottest Spring Nail Polish Colors of 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Now that spring is officially here, we can final say goodbye to the heavy, intense dark colors – oxbloods, navy blues, and burgundies can finally be replaced with fresher, lighter, happier colors. This means spring nail colors! Yay! With spring officially in our hands, we can see the summer light at the end of our tunnel. And that means, pretty soon we’ll even get to show off our pedicures!

Here are 8 fresh, amazingly happy 2015 spring nail colors from Essie. Bring on the light, people!

Essie: Resort Fling $8.50

Love the color, love the name! If this color doesn’t send you signs of spring break or even summer vacation, I can confidently say you’re crazy. This bright, fun coral color will definitely stand out this season.

Essie: Coconuts & Cocktails $8.50

This color is perfect if you prefer more muted, neutral tones. The color’s shimmer and shine acts as a metaphor for the sunlight spring brings.

Essie: Find Me an Oasis $8.50

This polish will look perfect against a tan. It is the perfect color for post spring break adventures or even for after your biweekly spray tan.

RGB: Pansy $18

There’s honestly nothing to not like about this color. For real, though, nothing. It’s soft coloring will look perfect against your Easter dress or in your senior graduation photos.

O2M: 670 $15

Similar to the color of an Easter egg color, this nail polish brings a brighter tone to this spring season. It will look perfect against any skin color, tan or not (we, Oregonians, can relate to the pale skin).

Nails Inc: GEL Bright Turquoise $15

Turquoise nails are the perfect accessary to any spring outfit. All shades and variations will do but I love this bright, fun color from Nails Inc. even in a gel finish.

Essie: Easy Style Hunter $8.50

As a personal advocate for bold pink nail polish, I believe this color would be perfect on anyone. The bright spring color looks great against any skin tone and perfectly accompanies any wardrobe.

Formula X: Alive $10.50  

This color would be my pick for a spring pedicure! Can’t you just imagine your professionally painted toes, covered in this matte coral color, against a tan sandal? Love.

Full-time student at the University of Oregon expected to graduate from the School of Journalism and Communications in 2016. Majoring in Public Relations. I currently serve as the Chapter President of the UO Public Relations Student Society of America for the 2015-2016 school year and am a writer/photographer for Her Campus Oregon. Passionate for fashion, event production, and photography. Experienced in leadership, team management, and organization.
The official Her Campus Oregon account