Color Me Rad 5k

Collegiettes cheer as they are "color bombed" crossing the finish line at the Color Me Rad 5k in Eugene on April 13th.

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus delivered straight to your inbox!

About The Author

Heather is a senior at the University of Oregon, majoring in advertising. An aspiring copywriter, her dream job would be screenwriting for TV, but for the meantime she works as an office assistant, ad director for Envision magazine, freelance graphic designer, and her favorite, campus correspondent at Her Campus Oregon. She hails from Lake Oswego, Oregon, and loves the quirky side of Oregon: its unique people, unpredictable weather, and amazing music scene. She's a cat lover, avid black coffee drinker, and TV and movie addict.

Rebecca is a senior at the School of Journalism and Communication at the University of Oregon. She is currently studying photography and magazine journalism. Hailing from the mountain town of Bend, Oregon, Rebecca values being outdoors, staying active, and the beauty in simple things. She loves seeing what other people are exploring in their fashion and finding new trends. Rebecca is a lover of all things creative, spontaneous, stylish, and interesting.

Editor's Note

Congratulations to our new campus chapters at Bournemouth University, Dartmouth College, Falmouth University, Marywood University and University of Chicago!
Be the Editor-in-Chief of your own magazine -- Start a Her Campus chapter at your school!

User login