Campus Cutie: Vicky Ma

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Year in School: Freshman 

Major: Undeclared – thinking about Anthropology

Hometown: Medford, OR

HCO: What is your dream job?

If I could do anything without any worries, I would be so many things! I would love to be a makeup artist, personal stylist, pastry chef, tour guide, flight attendant, bartender, cat yoga instructor…

HCO: If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?

I want to travel the world! I’m not sure where I would settle, but I would love to live in one country for at least a year, and then go somewhere else for another year, and so on. Cheesy and cliché as it sounds, I kind of feel like I left my heart in Europe when I went to Barcelona and Paris two springs ago. I want/need to go back!

HCO: What is something you couldn’t live without?

My water bottle, food, my mom, my friends, fresh air.

HCO: What is your favorite movie/book/TV show?

Movie: The Devil Wears Prada. Something about it makes it so I could watch it over and over and over again.
Book: The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway. I’m not sure why.
TV Show: Planet Earth, Pretty Little Liars, Law & Order: SVU, and Revenge.

HCO: What are your hobbies?

My hobbies include: drinking water, stretching, prancing, cuddling, daydreaming, grocery shopping, baking, vacuuming, going out for coffee, hiking, adventuring, traveling, stargazing, camping…

HCO: Where is your favorite place to spend “me” time?

When I really need to be alone and to get away from everyone and everything, I like to go on a walk. I love breathing in the fresh air and taking in all of the sounds of nature.

HCO: If you could live in any other era which would it be?

Hmm, I’d love to live in a number of the past eras! One of them would be the ’20s. I’m really into Hemingway, Fitzgerald, the women’s suffrage movement… And all that jazz. *wink*

HCO: What’s your favorite word?

Hmm… I really like “melancholy.” It has such a nice ring to it… “Melancholy.”

HCO: What’s your favorite time of year?

Anytime when it’s sunny out and everyone is happy and buzzing. It makes me happy and I feel warm fuzzies inside.

HCO: What’s your favorite pick up line?

“Do you like raisins? No? How about a date?”
“You sure eat a lot of food.”
“You remind me of a cat.”
“Did you know the human body has over 200 bones in it? Would you like another?”
I LOVE PICKUP LINES.

The official Her Campus Oregon account