This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Meet Gabby Wall, an amazingly talented and hilarious sophomore at the University of Oregon!

Name: Gabby Wall

Hometown: West Linn, Oregon

Year: Sophomore

Her Campus: Three words you’d use to describe to describe yourself – go!

Gabby Wall: Stubborn, funny, compassionate

HC: What are you studying at UO?

GW: Human Physiology!

HC: Why did you pick that major/minor/program?

GW: I’ve always wanted to be a doctor, and I love that most of the major is learning about the human body. We even have the option to take a cadaver class!

HC: What is your favorite spot on campus?

GW: I LOVE the Lewis Integrative science building. It’s so pretty and there are tons of comfy chairs so it’s a good place to get work done. 

HC: Fall term is over! What has been the best day of this term so far? Why?

GW: November 1st! because it was close enough to Christmas that I didn’t have to feel bad about blasting Christmas music 24/7

HC: What do you do in your free time?

GW: I love to sleep… a lot. Also, I love just hanging out at my apartment with my two roommates.

HC: Where’s your favorite place to shop/site to online shop?

GW: Nordstrom or American Eagle! I love American Eagle’s sweaters, they’re SO comfy and last forever.

HC: What’s your most embarrassing moment so far in college?

GW: I don’t really have a specific moment, but I drop things a lot. So it was fairly embarrassing when I dropped an entire pan full of chicken tenders on the floor at work last term.

HC: What’s your go-to Netflix binge watch show?

GW: Grey’s Anatomy will forever be my first love.

HC: Favorite dessert? 

GW: Pumpkin pie!

A proud UO duck who loves to bake, eat, and photograph cupcakes. She also enjoys hiking, laughing, listening to jazz and cello, and all things that have to do with the winter and snow.
The official Her Campus Oregon account