Campus Celeb Bronson Yim

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Name  Bronson Yim

Hometown  Kapahulu Hawaii

Major  Applied Economics and Business & Minor in Media Studies

Why did you pick Oregon:  I choose Oregon because it was my dream school and it was an opportunity to continue playing football with my best friend and fulfill our dreams. Growing up I was a huge USC fan and as I got older one of my brothers went to Oregon and he took me to my first duck game where I got to see Jeremiah Masoli and John Boyett play and I fell in love with the ducks ever since.

How long have you been playing football:  I have been playing since the second grade.

What position do you play and what number were you:  I played defensive back and I wore number 43

What is your best memory of college:  My best memory of college would probably be playing in the Rose Bowl, it was a dream of mine to play in that stadium. I got to do it in front of my dad, brothers, family and friends so that made it even more special.

When your not playing football what is your favorite thing to do:  I love to hangout with my friends but recently I have been golfing a lot. If I’m not golfing I would like to say I am the best FIFA, Madden, and 2k player in Eugene.

What emoji best describes you:  The Red 100 because that’s the way I keep it!

Any regrets about college:  I have “No ragrets” what so ever

What is your favorite kind of food:  Seafood in every variation. Especially Poke.

If you could have one super power what would it be and why:  I would fly for sure! Just so that I can go anywhere in the world I want whenever I want!

Who is your celebrity crush:  J Lo……even at her current age. 

How has playing football for the ducks changed your life:   Playing football for the Ducks has created so many memories for me and has taught me a lot about life outside of football. The people they surround you with at Oregon prepare you for life after football. The bonds created in Eugene will last a lifetime, Oregon football is truly something special and I am glad that I got to be apart of it. I have learned to become a better person and to trust the process in all facets of life.

Sophomore journalism student at the University Of Oregon.
The official Her Campus Oregon account