The Café Shop That Embraces Your Wild Side

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Are you looking for a new place where you can relax and study?

You might recognize this café and bar for its artsy wall with the catchy phrase “Stay Wild.”

The Wildwood Café & Bar is the place for you, whether you’re looking to curl up with your laptop and a steaming hot matcha green tea latte or wanting to unwind with a cold brew! This cute café is located right over the bridge in downtown Springfield, a mere 5 minutes from campus.

It is the perfect place for students to go and hang out with friends. It also has the perfect atmosphere to study and get some work done. This stylish café has the cutest decor and the aesthetic is ideal for cute coffee shop Instagram photo-ops!

The bar is the next up and coming spot. They are constantly creating new additions to the on-tap beer selections. There are different events almost every week ranging from a groovy 70s themed party to a country themed night. There’s something for everyone! It has a relaxed atmosphere where people can come stop by and hang out with friends and listen to great music.

Every Saturday the café hosts a mimosa bar fully-equipped with a live dj. There are always brunch specials and great food. If you and your gal pals want to have a cute brunch date this is the place to go!

Wildwood Cafe and Bar is striving to become more than a coffee shop and bar, it is becoming a brand in itself! Their brand catchphrase “Stay Wild” represents the carefree lifestyle of adventure. Check them out on Instagram @wildwoodbrand and see how they incorporate their cafe and bar into an entire lifestyle!

Photos by: Andrew van Asselt (owner of Wildwood)

I am a student at the University of Oregon and am double majoring in Public Relations and Advertising. I am experienced in social media managing and event planning. I love anything that's pink and sparkly!
The official Her Campus Oregon account