5 Youtubers to Subscribe to Now!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

Looking for new content on youtube? Here are 5 youtubers you should be subscribing to:

Anna Akana

Anna Akana is an actress and filmmaker who makes short films and sketches on her channel. She also makes advice videos such as “How to Deal with Losing Friends”, starring herself. Her videos are very entertaining and informational. She has several short films that are very worthy to look at and even have behind the scene videos to describe the process she, the cast, and crew went through to create the short film.

SORTED Food

SORTED Food is a group of guys from the UK who make videos to teach everyone of all cooking experiences how to make easy dishes. This youtube channel is entertaining as it is delicous. If you aren’t big in the kitchen, you can definitely find something easy on this channel to impress your friends, family, and even yourself!

LaurDIY

Want to find inspiration to start creating things for your home? LaurDIY is the DIY Martha Stewart of our generation. Using simple materials, she shows her viewers how to make trendy items for the home or body. 

LeafTV

Do you want more adult DIYs? Leaf.tv is a website that also has a youtube channel called LeafTV. Here they show you how to organize your woredrobe in 3 ways to the multiple ways you can cook an egg. They also have videos on how to mix drinks for those of age. LeafTV is a lifestyle youtube channel that will give you ideas how to spruse up your home.

Cristina Viseu

Not really interested in food or DIY? Cristina Viseu is a videographer who has a series of videos that can teach you how to use the manual setting on a DSLR or how to make the bokeh effect for background lights! On her personal channel she has beautifully filmed and edited videos for hauls, fun videos, or to make different geek-esque foods.

Claire is a sophomore at the University of Oregon, majoring in advertising and film studies and minoring in multimedia. Originally from Singapore, Claire is from San Jose, California, and absolutely loves the Oregon lifestyle. She loves chai tea lattes, daydreaming, and playing scrabble. Twitter: clairecchong
The official Her Campus Oregon account