5 Spring Accessory Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

How much are you enjoying this sun, collegiettes? Spring has sprung here in Eugene and I couldn’t be happier! It’s finally time to hang up my North Face and pull out my favorite sundresses and shorts! Spring term is all about fun in the sun, and this spring’s accessories are a perfect match for that. So slip on some sandals, and take a look at some of my favorite spring trends!

Fringe

From necklaces to clothing, fringe is everywhere on the runways. My personal favorite look is the fringed bag. It’s a low-key and practical way to get this fun look!

See through

To be honest, I think this accessory trend can go bad very quickly. The trick is to keep it fun! Grab yourself a big clear tote bag to take to the pool, or throw on a pair of clear rimmed shades.

Black and White

Contrast is big this season, especially black and white. I love this trend because you can go bold with out it being too over the top!

Metals

Metals are showing up in a big way. I am a big fan of the chain look! Accessorize your arm with some cute bracelets to show off your shine.

Statement sunglasses

My favorite part about spring is being able to wear sunglasses on campus! They are such a fun way to show off your personality when you don’t feel like getting too dressed up that day.

The official Her Campus Oregon account