andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

18 Things To Do On Spring Break!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oregon chapter.

1. Take a yoga class – start off your spring break very stress free!

2. Run a 5k or 10k – Something like a race will leave you with a feeling of accomplishment and these race distances are short and sweet!

3. Spend an entire day at the beach with your friends – bring some grub in a cooler, a volleyball, boogie boards and plenty of sunscreen!

4. Host a game night at your house

5. Make an effort to do things with your family

6. Read a book!!

7. Work on a Pinterest craft – it could be something small or spring for something ambitious and repaint a dresser!

8. Look for internship opprotunities for summer

9. Go to a concert!

10. If you are graduating after spring term, starting scoping out jobs or paid internships!

11. Watch those Oscar movies that you missed and wanted to see

12. Learn to cook something that you can cook once you get back to school

13. Visit a friend who isn’t going back home for break – see what their college and meet their friends!

14. Make plans for summer – Are you going to work? Are you going to travel? Are you going to enroll in summer school?

15. Go through your closet at home and sort out what fits and what doesn’t – donate what you no longer need

16. Make a scrapbook of college memories thus far

17. Binge on a Netflix show – House of Cards is a great choice! 

18. Reconnect with an old friendship that’s been neglected!

I am a senior at the University of Oregon! I love to run, play soccer and hangout with my roommates. Typical college chick stuff! I am excited for my future in either journalism or advertising, I'm majoring in both!
The official Her Campus Oregon account