Her Campus Back-To-School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

All of us here at Her Campus Oregon State were ECSTATIC to receive our first-ever Survival Kit this fall! It was filled with tons of amazing goodies from some of our favorite brands – both old and new! Here’s what was inside our box this term:

So much fun stuff! Here’s an overview of some of our favorite finds:

$10 Aéropostale shopping cards! In addition to giving some of these out to all of you, the Her Campus Oregon State team went on a shopping trip together to use a handful of the cards to purchase some fashionable finds for future giveaways. Be sure to stay tuned over the coming weeks for your chance to up your wardrobe for FREE!

Special Edition Nasty Gal pins! Nasty Gals really do do it better, don’t they?

Chipotle Buy-One-Get-One Free cards! These were a must-have during our giveaway event. Perfect for study dates and those late-night munchies!

Affinitas Cupcake Panties! These were everyone’s absolute FAVORITE. Their panties are already to die for, and they still went and made the packaging just as cute! They are also the perfect thing to toss into your bag when heading out for the night – or the weekend!

These other fab finds were used to make fun goody bags for event-goers! What more does a collegiette need than a Choclate Peppermint Luna Bar, some amazing European Wax Center and Tanda Zap offers, Clue’s amazing period tracker app, and some Garnier beauty samples?!

We would love to thank Her Campus and our AMAZING sponsors for sending us all of these goodies! Were you lucky enough to snag any of them? Tag us in a photo on social media or let us know in the comments below. HCXO!

Lara is a graduate of Oregon State University, with a degree in New Media Communications and minors in writing and Spanish. Currently, Lara resides in New York City and works in the Influencer Marketing space.