This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OR State chapter.

Do you feel pressured to workout and look fit despite your love of staying home and reading a good book? Are you dissatisfied with your lack of washboard abs and perky glutes but don’t feel the motivation to hit up the gym? Don’t worry, you are not alone. The lazy girl doesn’t need a gym membership and stares from some sweaty beefcake while struggling to squat just the bar: practice these great at-home exercises to remind yourself that “Gurl, you cute”.

1. Mirror Affirmations. Look in the mirror and tell yourself “I look fly as hell today” until you really believe it.

2. Dance in your undies until you feel like Beyonce.

3. Think about working out. It’s the thought that counts, right?

4. Drink some water, for goodness’ sake! Your skin will thank you.

5. Sit-up… to let Netflix know that yes, you are still watching.

6. Hold savasana (corpse pose) for 2 hours… in your bed… under the covers.

7. Squat jumps to put on the jeans you just pulled from the dryer.

8. LISS – Low Intensity Steady Shopping… you find those online sales, girl. Buy yourself something nice.

9. Don’t forget to fuel yourself! Working out is hard.

10. Love the skin you’re in, because you are beautiful just as you are.

What are your favorite go-to lazy girl workout moves? Let us know in the comments below!

Katherine Borchers is a Junior at Oregon State University and is majoring in Digital Communication Arts. She is involved on campus with Res Life and So Worth Loving at Oregon State. You can find her procrastinating real life responsibilities, drinking coffee, and procrastinating some more. When she procrastinates, she loves to sing loudly (not well, either), read books, and do artsy-fartsy stuff.