WHAT HC ONEONTA IS LOVING LATELY

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

We were fortunate enough to receive a ton of fun goodies this past week from Her Campus Nationals! These are aiding us a ton during our upcoming finals week, and we are eager to tell you about them:

TARTE MASCARA AND TARTEIST KIT: Ummmm can you say amazing?! We are loving this lengthening mascara and the beautiful eye shadow colors in this palette!

#ACTUALLYSHECAN WORKOUT TANKS: The sayings on these tanks are absolutely perfect, and so positive. We have been integrating these shirts into our gym wardrobes!

ALBABOTANICA FAST FIX FOR PUFFY EYES: With finals week upon us, the endless nights of studying are slowly approaching. This cooling gel serum is an awesome tool to fix those nasty under eye bags from sleep-deprived nights.

BEING SANCTUARY HAND CREAMS: Real talk these hand creams smell amazing!!! These are perfect to throw in a backpack on the way to class. Nobody wants dry hands during these cold Oneonta months, and this hand cream is our number one tool to combat that!

KRAZYGLUE: Krazy Glue is totally underrated! This stuff is perfect for really anything that needs to be repaired. Broke your favorite coffee mug? Not a prob!

A special thank you to all of these brands for sponsoring this feature!

HCXO, The Her Campus Oneonta Team

Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).