Posted -

We were fortunate enough to receive a ton of fun goodies this past week from Her Campus Nationals! These are aiding us a ton during our upcoming finals week, and we are eager to tell you about them: TARTE MASCARA AND TARTEIST KIT: Ummmm can you say amazing?! We are loving this lengthening mascara and the beautiful eye shadow colors in this palette! #ACTUALLYSHECAN WORKOUT TANKS: The sayings on these tanks are absolutely perfect, and so positive. We have been integrating these shirts into our gym wardrobes! ALBABOTANICA FAST FIX FOR PUFFY EYES: With finals week upon us, the endless nights of studying are slowly approaching. This cooling gel serum is an awesome tool to fix those nasty under eye bags from sleep-deprived nights.

BEING SANCTUARY HAND CREAMS: Real talk these hand creams smell amazing!!! These are perfect to throw in a backpack on the way to class. Nobody wants dry hands during these cold Oneonta months, and this hand cream is our number one tool to combat that! KRAZYGLUE: Krazy Glue is totally underrated! This stuff is perfect for really anything that needs to be repaired. Broke your favorite coffee mug? Not a prob!

A special thank you to all of these brands for sponsoring this feature!

HCXO, The Her Campus Oneonta Team

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login