The Top 10 Things to Do On Your Snow Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

1. Play in the snow

If you are getting a decent about of snow you can make snowmen, snow angels, or even have a snow ball fight! Might as well have some fun!

2. Catch up or get ahead on school work

This is probably the last thing you want to do on your snow day, but it is a day off from classes and may be very beneficial.

3. Read a book

We all have that book that we want to read but never can find the time to.So here is your chance!

4. Clean Your Room

My room turns into a mess just trying to decide what I am going to wear in the morning, so spend 15 minutes picking it up!

5. Take a hot shower/bath

There is nothing better than being chilly and standing under the hot water.

6. Lay in bed all day

You can stay in your pjs and just lounge! Maybe take a nap or two!

7. Try a new recipe

Now that you have a full day ahead of you try one of the ones you’ve been dying to try from your Pinterest board!

8. Do Laundry

Not the most fun thing to do but it’s one less thing you’ll have to do this weekend!

9. Watch Netflix

Start a new show or continue one you’ve already started.

10. Relax

You do have the day off so remember to enjoy and be stress free, the day will be over before you know it.

HCXO, Shea

Shea Murphy

Oneonta '19

Shea is one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC Oneonta Chapter! Shea is a senior studying Biochemistry at Oneonta. She is a self-proclaimed photographer and loves spending time with her friends and family. When she's not in the lab or studying you can find her outside staying active and enjoying nature!