TERPS!

Posted -

Come see probably the best dance show Oneonta has to offer with the performance of the TERPS dance team as they present "Lost in Time" this week on May 5-7 at 8pm. This show is an "America's Best Dance Crew" meets Oneonta type of thing and is something you definitely do not want to miss!

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Carrie Soltis is a fun-loving girl who is always in search of an adventure. For her, it’s the small things in life that matter most; whether it’s enjoying a backyard barbeque with friends, taking a spontaneous road trip in search of freedom, or just lounging around in a beach chair next to the ocean. When Carrie is not busy enjoying the pleasures of a nice sunny day, fiddling around with photography, or spending quality time with her favorite roommate, she can be found deep in her studies at SUNY Oneonta (class of 2011). Carrie is currently majoring in Communication Studies, with a minor in Advertising. Although one of her dreams is to become an events planner, Carrie’s ultimate desire is just to simply appreciate life for all it has to offer and never take a single moment for granted. Carrie aspires travel the world in hopes of acquiring a true gratitude for life.