Taking A Shower In College: As Told by Spongebob Squarepants

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Most college students can agree that taking a shower in the dorm’s shared bathroom is absolutely horrible! Here are the stages of taking a shower in college as told by SpongeBob Squarepants. 

When you finally get undressed and into your towel but find out that someone else is already in the shower:

When you finally get in the shower and all of the hot water is gone:

When you’re trying not to touch any of the loose hairballs that are stuck all over the shower walls:

When you’re trying to grab something out of your shower caddy in a suave manner but accidently drop everything all over the floor:

When you cut yourself shaving:

When a part of your body accidentally touches the shower curtain:

When you sucessfully finish your shower without passing out/dying/or throwing up:

And you make all of your best friend feel how soft your legs are: 

Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).