SUNY Oneonta Takes Boston

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

On November 19th, The International Education Office sponsored a trip to Boston for only $30! It was a great opportunity for our international peers to get the chance to explore a new city, and Boston was the perfect fit! Since this trip was open to all students, I was able to go and it was amazing! We were able to check out the Freedom Trail, and eat at the famous Quincy Market (which has a ton of food by the way). Later on in our day, we took a Boston Duck Tour around the city and in the Charles River. What made the Duck Tour so unique was that it took place on both land and sea! We explored the Prudential Center Skywalk to see the city from 700 feet above and then had dinner at a restaurant of our choice. It was a great day in Boston and it was something I would definitely do again! If you are interested in going on a trip like this, keep your eyes peeled for activities in our weekly #OneyEvents emails!  

Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).