The Summer Playlist

Posted -

Welp, its May 17th folks. You know what that means? LAST DAY OF FINALS!!! And now that that's over, we can finally begin the summer! Well, if you live outside of Oneonta maybe...have you seen it out there?! Its dreary and disgusting! Anyway, I'm not gonna let the weather take down my summer state of mind. I can't wait for laying in the sun, joy riding with the windows down, backyard barbecues....*sigh* Sorry, lost myself in the warm, breezy thoughts there! On to the real deal, today, this playlist is all about summer and kicking back. So enjoy, you've earned it!

Featured Song: "All Summer" - Kid Cudi, Best Coast, and Rostam Batmanglij. The lyrics sum up my feelings perfectly "All year long we wait for sun." This song is just so effortlessly cool. It feels like a great soundtrack to hanging around with your friends and messing around in the hot weather.

1. "Summer Girls" - LFO

2. "I'm Miami Bitch" -LMFAO 

3. "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" -Pitbull

4. "California Gurls" - Katy Perry

5. "Island" - The Starting Line

6. "Friends" - Band of Skulls 

7. "All Summer" - Kid Cudi, Best Coast, and Rostam Batmanglij

8. "Scenic World" - Beirut

9. "Daydream" - Melanie Penn

10. "A Summer Song" - Chad and Jeremy

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Tiina is a hard working care-free girl who likes to work, travel, and spend time with friends in her spare time. Most people call her a 'work-aholic' since she is always busy with school, an internship, and job, but when not busy with those activities, Tiina is always living life to the fullest with her friends. Being a 'chill' and laid back person, Tiina enjoys being fully active when it comes to playing and watching sports, but also enjoys just staying home and watching movies with friends. Tiina is a Communication Studies major with two minors in Advertising, which she hopes to follow in the future, and Apparel & Textiles at SUNY Oneonta.

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login