Strawberry Fields

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Not to be confused with the John Lennon memorial in Central Park, this Strawberry Fields boasts a breathtaking view of the sprawling hills that every Oneonta-goer knows and loves. At an elevation of 1,555 feet, it truly has an incredible view and it’s the perfect spot to take in the tranquility of nature whether you’re there in the middle of the day, watching an early morning sunrise, or sitting under the stars at night. View some gorgeous fall foliage, embrace the beauty of snow atop the hills in the winter, or take advantage of warm springtime weather because Strawberry Fields is easily accessible during any time of the year. If you’ve never been there, I highly recommend you check it out!

Marie is currently a junior at SUNY Oneonta studying Psychology and minoring in Spanish. In her free time you can find her laughing with her friends, hiking, or eating mac&cheese.
Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).