Signs You Are Absolutely Done With This Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

1.You will do ANYTHING to avoid doing your work.

This includes cleaning your room, spending extra time in the dining halls, and working out (even though you never exercise) just to pass the time. Procrastination at its finest.

2.The only thing that gives you joy is a cancelled class.

Maybe you’ll disagree with me on this one, but there is nothing more satisfying to a student than a cancelled class. You might even start cancelling your own classes, because who needs 8ams?! Now you have even more time to watch Netflix.

3.The gorgeous weather makes you crave summer even more.

Once the weather gets nicer outside, all bets are off for doing school work. Sorry not even remotely sorry.

4.Hearing the word “final” makes you projectile vomit.

You have no idea when your finals are, or what material they will be on, but at least you     have facebooked, tweeted and snapped about how stressed you are right?!

5. Your appearance has gone to to absolute hell.

You wear the same clothes every day to avoid making any big decisions regarding your hygiene. You have lost all ambition to look presentable, just like all the lost ambition to do well this semester.  

Somehow we will make it through this agonizing semester, I believe in us. Stay strong everybody!

Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).