Registration: as Told by The Hunger Games

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

It’s that dreaded time of year again. Registration. Everyone starts to compare their registration times with their friends to see who has a better chance of getting into the best classes with the best professors. You start your quest to bribe your upper class or athlete friends to save you spots in class. Even though you may be losing your sanity at times this week, we are all in this together.

You find out your registration date and time:

The best professor fills up but you try to stay positive:

You choose an alternative….and there is one spot left:

So you try to come up with a well-worded e-mail to persuade the professor to sign you in:

You keep refreshing your email, waiting for a response:

And they say YES:

Happy Registration, and May the odds be your in your favor!

Katie is a junior here at SUNY Oneonta, studying English with a minor in Business. She is from Long Island, NY and has an obsession with coffee, literature and warm weather!
Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).