An Oldie but a Goodie Making a Comeback!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

The black leather jackets back in the day are making a comeback! These black leather jackets are a nice touch to a casual look, creating a sleek and ‘bad-ass’ image. These tight and short fitting leather jackets come in a variety of colors, but the most popular on campus seems to be black. Black goes with anything and everything though! Plus its super slimming so why not rock a nice black leather jacket?! Many girls on campus have been wearing them with a pair of skinny jeans and a loose flowing or a tank top shirt underneath, while also with just a pair of comfy sweats. This is the perfect item to spice up your look, while possibly also rocking last weeks’ hot item, jeggings! Many celebs are also sporting this look and are bringing attention to this new phase in fashion.

Tiina is a hard working care-free girl who likes to work, travel, and spend time with friends in her spare time. Most people call her a 'work-aholic' since she is always busy with school, an internship, and job, but when not busy with those activities, Tiina is always living life to the fullest with her friends. Being a 'chill' and laid back person, Tiina enjoys being fully active when it comes to playing and watching sports, but also enjoys just staying home and watching movies with friends. Tiina is a Communication Studies major with two minors in Advertising, which she hopes to follow in the future, and Apparel & Textiles at SUNY Oneonta.