This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

1. Aztec Clay Mask

This one isn’t necessarily the cutest but it for sure will get the job done. It’s completely natural & does a great job with getting dirt out of your skin. It comes in powder form & then you simply add a liquid like water or apple cider vinegar. Out of all of the masks I’m listing, this one works best for me!

2. Gold “24K” Mask

This is such a fun mask because of the gold look! Who wouldn’t want to rub “gold” on their face? Besides the cute factor, this mask leaves your skin glowing! If you’re into the dewy skin look, this mask will help you achieve that!

3. Moisturizing Moon Mask

This mask is excellent for the harsh winter months because it restores so much moisture back into your skin. If your face tends to be dry, this is the mask for you!

4. Olay Pure Clay Masks

These masks are awesome because they have different ones depending on which result you want to achieve. The black one is good for brightening & detoxifying; the orange one is great for exfoliating & refining pores; & the green one is great for purifying your skin. These are great because you can choose what you want to get out of your mask!

5. Charcoal Peel-Off Mask

Not only is this mask very trendy right now, it also does a great job at removing stubborn black heads. It pulls out dirty, dead skin cells & all the stuff you don’t want in your skin. & of course, its fun to peel off!

These are my five holy grail face masks & I hope that out of these you can find at least one that becomes your holy grail, too!

HCXO,

Jess

Jess is from Albany, New York and is currently a sophmore at SUNY Oneonta studying psychology. in her free time she loves to dance, go to concerts, and write! Follow on instagram and twitter (@jess_carlson_)
Emily Barry

Oneonta '19

Hey everyone! My name is Emily Barry and I am currently a senior at SUNY Oneonta! I am a biochemistry student and when I'm not drowning in assignments, I like to read, spend time with friends and family, and binge watch shows on Netflix! Keep up with my articles or follow me on Instagram/Twitter (@emilyrose0328) to get a glimpse at what's going on with me!