Mondays – As Told By Mean Girls

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Everyone, specifically college students, knows that Monday is the worst day of the week. Here are the 10 stages of Monday as told by Mean Girls:

After a long weekend all you want to do is sleep and then your alarm goes off…

You drag yourself to the shower and the water is a lot colder than you think (a sad reminder that you’re not in your warm bed)…

That quick Starbucks run turns into a 20-minute process making you late for class!

Once you get to class you realize that nobody else including the professor is fully conscious enough to actually be productive… making you wonder why you rushed there in the first place?

Passing someone you know and they ask how you are

When your class finally ends, meaning it’s time to eat

And then you remember you have a test in your next class that you didn’t study for

You consider calling your mom and telling her you’re dropping out…

But being a mom, she always somehow has motivational advice…

Finally, your day is over and you can do what you’ve been thinking about since you woke up

Currently a junior at SUNY Oneonta studying Graphic Design. Born & raised in a small town on Long Island; I love pizza with ranch, my furry pets and napping. Find me on Instagram: @tfinds
Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen