Mid-Semester Motivation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

We made it!

The midpoint of the Fall 2016 semester at Oneonta is officially here. Time flies when you’re having fun, right? College definitely goes by way too quick. Anyways, this halfway mark means that it is (unfortunately) time for midterms. This time of year can be A LOT of work and it’s super important that we remember not to let ourselves get stressed out over this. No matter what, it’s always essential to take care of ourselves. If you find yourself feeling out-of-sorts, check out the lists below on how to feel better and provide self-care.

Wishing you all the best of luck on midterms!

I'm a junior education major, from the east end of Long Island. I like the beach, coffee, and J.Crew. "to live would be an awfully big adventure"
Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).