The Lovely Candace Haskell

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Name: Candace Haskell

Age: 21

Year: Junior

Hometown: Greenwich, New York

Major: Biology

Relationship Status: Single!

Favorites:

TV Show: Lost and House

Drink: Sex on the Beach from the Sip and Sail

Song: I Believe in a Thing Called Love, by The Darkness

Sports Team: Pittsburgh Penguins

Quote: “To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.”

HC: “How are you involved on campus?”

CH: “I play Ultimate Frisbee and I’m in the Biology club. That’s about it.”

HC: “What is your favorite thing about being a student at SUNY Oneonta?”

CH: “I love the campus. I like that we can look around and see mountains everywhere. We have so many trails and opportunities to be out in nature. I think that it’s so nice that we are surrounded by nature.”

HC: “What is the number one thing on your bucket list?”

CH: “I really want to go in a shark tank. I would never sky dive but going in a shark tank is definitely up there on the list.”

HC: “Tell us a secret talent or a fun fact about you.”

CH: “I can clap with one hand, I don’t know if that’s a secret talent. A good fun fact is that my cross country team in high school won states four years in a row.”

HC: “If you could pick an actor to play you in a movie about your life, who would you pick and why?”

CH: “Julianne Hough because i’d want my movie to be a musical. She can sing and dance and she’s gorgeous. She is the dancer I’ve always wanted to be.”

HC: “What is your dream job?”

CH: “Something in the medical field. I don’t know if it’s in a hospital, private practice, or in Africa but I just want to be able to help people with their medical problems.”

HC: “Is there anything you would like to say to the people reading this article?”

CH: “Give em’ the ol’ razzle dazzle.”

Kathryn Fernandez is currently a junior at SUNY Oneonta. She is dual majoring in Music Industry and Mass Communications with a media concentration. Besides being an orientation leader for the school and the public relations chair for SUNY Oneonta's Ultimate Frisbee team, she is also a photographer, toast eater, book lover, inspired artist, and tea drinker. She's very excited to be a Chapter Advisor and a writer for the Her Campus community. Click on any of the links below to read Kathryn's articles. And If you would like to know more about her, check out her Twitter and Instagram @Kat8996.
Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen