Final Exam Feels as Told by Leonardo DiCaprio

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Leave it to our favorite heartthrob, Leonardo DiCaprio, to hit the nail on the head of how we feel and what we think during finals week in college. 

It’s the last day of classes and the professor is going over what’s going to be included on the final, and you have the slightest idea of how you’re going to pull this off…

You head straight to the library and finally open up the textbook that’s been staring at you all semester long.

Unfortunately, you’ve only been at the library for an hour, staring at the clock, wondering when this information will absorb in your brain…

You take a break and call one of your friends or family members, trying to get some comfort in your stressful tim​e.

But then its back to studying! Three hours later, you look at your friend, and you’re both thinking the exact same thing…

…After hours of studying, procrastinating, and stress eating, you realize it’s finally time to leave the library. A good night sleep is just what you and your friends need! So you leave the library like… 

It was a long night of cramming, but it’s time to take the test. You look at your buddy in the class and just think well, “may the odds be ever in OUR favor.”

Finally! Your last final is over, there’s nothing else to stress about and you get to go home for a nice, long break​. 

I hope you feel just as good as Leo felt after leaving the last Oscars! 

My name is Nicole Secular and I am from Long Island, New York. I am currently a senior at SUNY College at Oneonta, with a major in Communication Studies and a minor in Public Relations. Check out my articles! :)
Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen