Her Campus Oneonta Snapshot

• Summer is Practically Here!

Ok, so this weather my not be exactly the desired start any of us would want to kick off summer but none the less we have made it through...

• The End is Near!

Hang in their Oneonta! We are almost there! Final time could be the most stressful time of the year but now is not the time to give up with...

• TERPS Show Us Their Moves!

Come check out the hottest moves on campus brought to you by our own TERPS dance team as they present "Lost in Time". This is America's...

• Procrastination

Just coming off a week long break... having the weather outside looking like it may finally start changing for the better finally.....

• Spring Break Fever

It is less than a week away and the epidemic of Spring Break Fever has already spread like wildfire! Who isn't ready to get out of Oneonta...

• Rain, Rain, Go Away!

It just seems like we can not catch a break around here! From snow right into rain... gotta love Oneonta weather. Well, I hope you've...

• Let's Talk About Sex!

Experience the ins and outs of sex like you have never seen it before! Dr. Joni Frater and Esther Lastique are bringing their knowledge...

• Spring Has Sprung!

Despite the gloomy start, we are offically in the Spring season! It can only get better from here so keep a look out for the weather to...

• "Going Green"

Thursday is St. Patrick's Day!! So wear your green and show off your Irish side! * Please make sure for all those who are drinking that you...

• Snow Day!

Enjoy sleeping in, warm blankets, and a nice cup of hot chocolate Oneonta! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

• It's Midterm Time

The half way point of the semester marks late night cram sessions and newly developed caffeine addictions for most Oneonta students.

• Love Is In The Air

Happy Valentine's Day Oneonta! Hope everyone is enjoying this love-filled day with someone special. Here is a little history on how...

• A Not So Snowy Snow Day

When we first heard of threats of the big snowstorm hitting Oneonta and even having our campus declare a day in advance that the school...

• Winter Wonderland

Kickin' off this past weekend's Winter Wonderland events was an entertaining hockey exhibition by our own SUNY Oneonta hockey team...

• Looking Cool While Keeping Warm

We are all way too familiar with how early snow makes its appearance here in Oneonta so what kind of hat will you be grabbing to keep warm...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style