Boker Boots! Warm and Stylish All at the Same Time!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

This season, maximize your fashion look with these attention-grabbing boots. Over-the-knee upper can be worn folded or unfolded. Boker’s fold and unfold detailed upper makes it one of the most popular boots this season…go check out your local Aldo’s, Marshall’s and other stores to find these boots! If you find them and in your size, you’re lucky! Quick, grab a pair for yourself and see why these are the perfect item to have in your closest and on your feet. Not only do these boots keep you super warm, but they also add a classy look to your style!

Tiina is a hard working care-free girl who likes to work, travel, and spend time with friends in her spare time. Most people call her a 'work-aholic' since she is always busy with school, an internship, and job, but when not busy with those activities, Tiina is always living life to the fullest with her friends. Being a 'chill' and laid back person, Tiina enjoys being fully active when it comes to playing and watching sports, but also enjoys just staying home and watching movies with friends. Tiina is a Communication Studies major with two minors in Advertising, which she hopes to follow in the future, and Apparel & Textiles at SUNY Oneonta.