Her Campus Oneonta Blog

• The Graduation Playlist

Its May 18th, which means that I'm writing this from an empty suite. Exams are over and most everybody has moved out and on to a glorious...

• The Summer Playlist

Welp, its May 17th folks. You know what that means? LAST DAY OF FINALS!!! And now that that's over, we can finally begin the summer! Well,...

• The Study Break Playlist

So, HCers, last time around I gave you a playlist with great study music. However, this time around I want to focus on the study breaks! I'...

• Yo Momma! A Mother's Day Playlist

Aside from being the last weekend of freedom before finals, It's also the weekend of Mother's Day! Oh, our Mothers, they can be funny,...

• The Oldie But Goodie Playlist

Are you guys freaking out about finals yet? I should be, but I'm not yet (I'll be sure to make a playlist when I am though). So, in this...

• TERPS!

Come see probably the best dance show Oneonta has to offer with the performance of the TERPS dance team as they present "Lost in Time" this...

• The Disney Playlist

Hey there y'all (yea, today I decided to be southern). Remember that post when I talked about all those 30 day challenge thingys? Well, it...

• Guest Music Playlist: Ashley C

Today, HCers, I decided to change it up. I've been telling you the past few months what to listen to. But what about what you guys think?...

• Happy April Fools Day!

Yes, today is April 1st (and still snowing, ugh). Its that one day when your friend thinks its funny to loosen the salt shaker on you...or...

• Tips for Leadership

So HCers, I just got back from Oneonta's two day leadership conference, The Harvey Delaney Leadership Institute. We did various sessions...

• HC Playlist: ROADTRIP!

Hey HCers! So, I went home this weekend for a much needed getaway from grueling school work. I got to see my dogs and play Xbox Kinect for...

• How To (Hopefully) Cure a Hangover

Hey guys, how was YOUR St. Patrick's day? Mine was unfortunately lackluster; it was spent drinking one Murphy's Irish Stout that was, well...

• The Oscar Playlist

Hey everyone welcome back from break! I'm certainly not ready for classes again, BUT I am enjoying watching the Oscars. Surprisingly enough...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style