Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Oneonta Archives

The Graduation Playlist

By Lauren Amedeo
May 18, 2011 - 6:52pm

READ MORE

The Summer Playlist

By Tiina Lusi
May 17, 2011 - 1:49pm

Welp, its May 17th folks. You know what that means? LAST DAY OF FINALS!!! And now that that's over, we can finally begin the summer! Well, if you live outside of Oneonta maybe...have you seen it out there?! Its dreary and disgusting! Anyway, I'm not gonna let the weather take down my summer state of mind. I can't wait for laying in the sun, joy riding with the windows down, backyard barbecues....*sigh* Sorry, lost myself in the warm, breezy thoughts there! On to the real deal, today, this playlist is all about summer and kicking back. So enjoy, you've earned it! READ MORE

Chancellor to Discuss SUNY's Role in Regional Economy with Business Leaders at SUCO

By Tiina Lusi
May 17, 2011 - 12:37am

State University of New York Chancellor Nancy L. Zimpher will speak before the chambers of commerce from Otsego, Delaware, Schoharie and Chenango counties at a special meeting hosted by SUNY Oneonta on May 25. Attendees of the event, called an Economic Development Summit Luncheon, will hear about SUNY’s vision to invigorate New York. The luncheon will feature a panel discussion regarding economic development, which is the central goal of the state university’s strategic plan. Announced last April, “The Power of SUNY,” charts a course for public higher education that calls for strengthening relationships between businesses and campuses statewide. READ MORE...

Andrew Ryan

By Carrie Soltis
May 16, 2011 - 1:08pm

Andrew Ryan When he's not in school or bogged down by work, Andrew loves chillin' and drinking and hanging out with his friends. His favorite book series is Harry Potter and likes movies such as Avatar and Austin Powers. His favorite TV shows include Family Guy, South Park, and The Office. READ MORE

Graduation

By Carrie Soltis
May 16, 2011 - 10:23am

Come wish our graduates well in this Saturday's 2011 graduation ceremony held in the Dewar Arena. For my fellow seniors, these last four years have been a memorable experience and I wish you all well in your future plans. Congratualtions and best of luck! This ending is bitter sweet as we finish one chapter and are about to begin another :) READ MORE

Summer is Practically Here!

By Carrie Soltis
May 16, 2011 - 10:15am

Ok, so this weather my not be exactly the desired start any of us would want to kick off summer but none the less we have made it through another school year! So finish those finals and celebrate! Whether you are in for a long summer of relaxing or jumping right into the job market, congratulations for making it through another year and a special shout out to all my fellow seniors! Good luck in the future! READ MORE

Beauty Boosters: The Basics Pt. 4 - Blush, Bronzer, and Luminizer

By Lauren Amedeo
May 14, 2011 - 7:43pm

READ MORE

The Study Break Playlist

By Lauren Amedeo
May 13, 2011 - 11:41pm

READ MORE

Work Your Way to a Healthy Summer!

By Kristen Lanski
May 9, 2011 - 8:13pm

So, HCers, the year is drawing to a close and everyone is shoving finals out of their mind to focus on one thing: summer. Everyone’s got their summer setbacks, be they tackling a three month internship, or getting to the beach enough. But my problem? Exercise. Now this may be counterintuitive to most, because you’re always running around. But every once in a while I tend to veg out. When the summer sun rolls around, sometimes I just have to lounge on the couch, watch Big Brother, and kick it with some chips and the air conditioning. Let me tell you my plan to get fit this summer! READ MORE

The End is Near!

By Carrie Soltis
May 9, 2011 - 11:39am

Hang in their Oneonta! We are almost there! Final time could be the most stressful time of the year but now is not the time to give up with the finish line so close in sight. Finish strong! If you are a senior like me you may be dying to get out but it'll all be worth it in the end to finish on a good note. The ending will be bitter sweet, I promise! READ MORE