roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 times Blair Waldorf Explained your Feelings on the Starbucks line

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

1. When you get out of class, and you need a Starbucks drink after a boring lecture.

2. And then you get there, and the line is out the door.

3. You’re nervous that you’re going to miss your next class if you stay on line.

4. But you decide it’s worth being late.

5. When the Starbucks barista finally asks what your name is for the cup after you’ve waited ten minutes to order your drink.

6. And then you have to wait another ten minutes for your drink to actually be made.

7. When you finally get your drink, and realize that it was definitely worth the wait!

Kenzie Negron is currently a senior in college studying at SUNY Oneonta to pursue her dream career of being a high school english teacher as well as a part time journalist. Kenzie is the proud Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Chapter at SUNY Oneonta. Kenzie is also the author of her own blog; http://sincerelykenz.com. In her spare time, Kenzie enjoys snowboarding, indulging in tacos, and hanging out with her friends. You can find out more information about Kenzie by following her on Twitter and Instagram (@kenzienegron).