The 5 Spring Essentials You Didn’t Know You Needed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

After this week’s blizzard in Upstate New York, most of us are just itching for that spring-time weather. What better time to stock up on the basic essentials for the season?

1. L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes 

Getting that perfect glow just in time for spring has never been easier thanks to L’Oreal and their self-tanning towelettes! You can find them at any local drug store, or click HERE!

2. Psssst! Travel Size Instant Dry Spray Shampoo

Psssst! gave us the perfect solution on days when we’re feeling lazy to transform our dull dirty hair without washing! This dry spray shampoo is the perfect size to bring anywhere and will leave your hair looking, feeling, and smelling freshly shampooed without the use of water. All you have to do is spray, brush, and go! Check it out HERE!

3. Juicy Couture Velvet Choker

Chokers have made their comeback! This classic velvet choker is sure to bring back the 90’s style. Buy it HERE!

4. Juicy on the Rocks! Tumbler Cup

Tote your favorite cold beverage in this eco-friendly style with a reusable tumbler! 

5. Erin Condren Planner

Last but not least, stay organized with this monthly planner that’s neutral and cool, plus completely customizable! Check them out HERE!

Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen