This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Do you love makeup? Are you on a budget? I have five absolutely wonderful products I love to use. They are manageable, look great and are cost efficient!

1. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

This is my holy grail —I am so in a rush— product. If I’m going for a light, dewy, natural look I’ll pick up this little miracle. It only comes in a few shades, but it adjusts to your skin tone!! I love it and it’s only $8.

2. Maybelline Lash Sensational Washable Mascara 

This is my second favorite mascara of all time (Next to Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara). This mascara literally has it all!! It’s so pigmented, and makes my lashes long and full. It’s only $7, you can’t go wrong.

3. Coty Air Spun Loose Face Powder 

Oh, my goodness. This powder is literally a life saver for a makeup junkie on a budget. I saw one of my favorite makeup guru’s (@PatrickStarrr) using this, so I had to try it!! It definitely doesn’t disappoint. This baby is only $6.

4. L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara 

You heard the hype about this one……and it is so TRUE. I love, love, love this mascara!! It lengthens my lashes and gives you that (close to) false lash effect. This mascara’s price varies, but I purchased it for $10.

5. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 

Okay I just realized I am kind of a Maybelline junkie…… oh well. This foundation is literally one of the best foundations I have ever used (trust me, I’ve used A LOT of different foundations). It is so blend-able, and has a beautiful, radiant finish.  You can try it out for $7!

Happy (affordable) makeup shopping!!

HCXO, 

Karly

Emily Barry

Oneonta '19

Hey everyone! My name is Emily Barry and I am currently a senior at SUNY Oneonta! I am a biochemistry student and when I'm not drowning in assignments, I like to read, spend time with friends and family, and binge watch shows on Netflix! Keep up with my articles or follow me on Instagram/Twitter (@emilyrose0328) to get a glimpse at what's going on with me!