10 Signs Your Mom is Your Best Friend, As Told By Gilmore Girls

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Having your mom as your best friend is one of the greatest things in life. Because of her love and her friendship I am the person I am today.

1. You consider your mom the Lorelai to your Rory.

2. You can talk to her for hours.

3. Any by hours we mean, if you aren’t with her you’re calling each other back and forth at least 5 times a day 

4. She keeps your life from falling apart. 

5. Your answer for “Who is your hero?” or “Who do you admire the most?” questions is ALWAYS “my mom”. 

6. Movie nights with her are better than anything. 

7. She tells it like it is… even if you don’t want to hear it. 

8. She’s your biggest cheerleader. 

9. She understands you like no one else does. 

10. Being told that you’re just like your mom is the best compliment you can receive. 

I love you mom!

Currently a junior at SUNY Oneonta studying Graphic Design. Born & raised in a small town on Long Island; I love pizza with ranch, my furry pets and napping. Find me on Instagram: @tfinds
Anna is a junior at SUNY Oneonta, studying Fashion Marketing and Computer Art. She hopes to turn these studies into a career in the fashion industry in New York City. Outside of writing for Her Campus, Anna spends her time obsessing over eyebrows, embroidering, and talking about her dogs.