New Store Openings on the Square in Oxford

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ole Miss chapter.

Now open on the Square in Oxford, and just in time for Football season and fall social events, are two stylish shops for girls and guys to shop for the latest fall trends.

For guys, Cicada Boutique just opened the Cicada For Him store with menswear, shoes, and accessories to take any guy from looking dull to dapper. Cicada For Him carries menswear brands such as Theory, Plectrum by Ben Sherman, Jack Spade, Billy Reid, and John Varvatos. Guys can also don the latest denim wear with denim brands Cicada for Him carries such as Joe’s Jeans, J Brand, and Levi’s Made & Crafted.

Also, guys don’t forget to put your best, or most fashionable foot forward with the latest in men’s footwear at Cicada For Him including boots and loafers from designers such as SeaVees, Red Wing Shoes, and Billy Reid.
Then to complete your fall ensemble, browse through the trendy eyewear at Cicada For Him such as these Tom Ford aviator sunglasses.

For girls and for all the Lilly lovers out there, check out Oxford’s new Lilly Pulitzer store in the Square called Pink and Proper. The Pink and Proper owner, Suzanne Dickinson from Houston, Texas, officially opened the store on Aug 24th this year making it the first Lilly Pulitzer store in Oxford. Dickinson was thrilled to open a Lilly Pulitzer store in Oxford because she loves Ole Miss and Oxford, and open a store where Ole Miss students can shop for the favorite Lilly Pulitzer items.

From school to socials, Pink and Proper can satisfy all your chic needs in college here at Ole Miss. For class, you can purchase a girly Lilly Pulitzer pencil to takes notes, as well as you can pick up a fun, pretty-patterned planner at the store to organize your academic schedule for the semester. For social events, dress to impress for Ole Miss Gamedays and tailgating in The Grove with elegant dresses and skirts that even come in red and blue to show off your school spirit in style. Don’t forget to get jeweled with Lilly Pulitzer’s fabulous bangles and necklaces to add the finishing touch to your elegant outfit.

Darby Radcliff is a junior at Ole Miss majoring in Magazine Journalism, the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Her Campus chapter at Ole Miss, as well as a member of the Delta Delta Delta sorority. Besides having a passion for journalism, Darby has always had a strong interest in fashion, and has had the amazing opportunity to attend and cover runway shows and fashion presentations for various fashion editorial sites and style blogs during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami, as well as she has covered L.A. Fashion Week.